RE: More employment woes...

Subject: RE: More employment woes...
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:31:53 -0800

Hmmm. At the risk of asking the obvious question: Have you told your new
boss what the problem is? Maybe she got a mistaken impression from the
outgoing person. Sounds like the two of you didn't have much of a
relationship.

"Hey, you know, I work for you, but we haven't talked at all and I'm
really unclear about your expectations." Keep it short and sweet. No
need to start in with the "why haven't you noticed how valuable I am"
speech. Try to find out *why* she's not managing you. That's the only
way to know how to counteract. From there you get to pick how you
address the situation.

Lisa