RE: Anyone writing Online Help for WebSphere?

Subject: RE: Anyone writing Online Help for WebSphere?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:35:05 +0100

I've recently written for applications that integrate with WebSphere.
Matthew's right on the mark (he's not luke-warm, he's Johnny on the
spot). WebSphere is a Web app, and, as such, as long as you've got
something that's nice and platform and operating-system agnostic, you
should be fine. Browser-based help would definitely be a wise way to go.
Thanks. DB.

<snip>

> WebSphere is a web application server and applications
> running on it can interface with and serve up the pages of an
> HTML-based help system just as well as any other app server.

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com