Back to school or no?

Subject: Back to school or no?
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:31:32 -0400

Shavon,

I think you're the only one who is able to answer that question. Are you
confident in your abilities as a tech writer? If so, going back for a
certificate might not be appropriate. As for the tools, why not learn
them? Most tools have a free trial program, in which time you can
usually learn to use them reasonably well.

But, whatever the case, you need to do what will make you happy, not
just what it'll take to get another job. If going back for a certificate
seems interesting, and if you have the time and money on-hand, why not
go for it?

B I L L S W A L L O W
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867
wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com