RE: Tables "tied" to section breaks

Subject: RE: Tables "tied" to section breaks
From: "Lorraine Kiewiet" <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:22:44 -0700

Renee suggested that there might be a hidden text box. That is a brilliant suggestion. I wish the Find tool could find this, but alas! I right-click all over the darn thing and cannot find clue one that there is a text box there. It is the behavior of trying to delete the section breaks and not being able to (without having the tables sit on top of each other) that is really driving me up the wall.

I don't know if all 4,000 Wrl-ers want to hear more (this isn't OT really, is it?) I just picture myself in that auditorium.

Colleague still out of town.....

FrameMaker-to-PDF TimeSavers Assistants let you enhance & automate navigation
in PDF doc sets (chapter tabs, next/prev chapter/pg, bookmarks, popup menus);
create interactive PDF forms, rollover popups; presentations: http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com