Re: Tables "tied" to section breaks

Subject: Re: Tables "tied" to section breaks
From: "SR_Bryant" <SR_Bryant -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:46:25 -0500

Then, David wrote:

>I assume she means paragraph marks (¶).

>I've never seen paragraph marks alongside tables. I see cell/row >markers
(a large
>circle with four "prongs").

>How do I create a table that has paragraph marks alongside it?

That struck me as very curious too. But I was able to do it by pasting a
table inside a text box and making the text box appear in front of text (in
front of empty paragraphs). I did indeed see paragraph marks alongside the
table.

To "layer" the text box on top of text, I right-clicked the text box,
selected Format Text Box from the shortcut menu, and selected a wrapping
style of "in front of text" on the Layout tab.

Maybe the tables in Lorraine's document are placed inside clear/invisible
(that is, no borders, no fill) text boxes ???

Renee Bryant

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com