Acrobat pdfs and Windows 2000

Subject: Acrobat pdfs and Windows 2000
From: sarah_thomas -at- mercmarine -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:43:13 -0600

I checked the archives first, but couldn't find anything that related. Has
anyone had any trouble using Acrobat (specifically 5.0) and Windows 2000?
The problem we have run into is that random pieces of art won't come
through in the pdfs. We have tried new drivers, tried checking different
types of drawing formats and numerous other fixes to no avail thus far. We
know that there was a bit of a war between Adobe and Microsoft resulting
in later changes where MS had to play nice, but we need to know how to fix
the problem with what we have now. Can anyone help? TIA
Sarah Lee Thomas, Editor
Mercury MerCruiser
Technical Communication

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com