Re: Subject: RE: Back to the Dark Ages.

Subject: Re: Subject: RE: Back to the Dark Ages.
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:48:39 +0200

Marlene writes:
> Or do you like it better being in control of
> every aspect with the tools?

I get nervous when I'm not. If the mandate is "don't
worry about the formatting," at best I miss the opportunity
to improve the page by shortening a sentence or enlarging
an illustration here and there for a better fit. At worst,
the person doing the formatting has no idea what the text
is about and confuses the reader by putting the emphasis
on the wrong stuff.

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l