Graphics in Frame

Subject: Graphics in Frame
From: "Nealon, Jessica" <Jessica -dot- Nealon -at- McKesson -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:33:46 -0400

This is not an advanced question; the archive seems to be filled with
answers to advanced graphic issues. These two are very simple:

1. How can I insert a graphic so that it looks to be "inline" with the text.
For example, "Click the X toolbar button [insert graphic of referenced
button]." In Word, the line spacing adjusts to fit the inserted graphic
automatically; however, this is not the case in Frame. Is there a special
setting during Import or something that I have to do? Or, do I need to
adjust the Paragraph tag?

2. Sizing graphics: How do I reduce a graphic if it is far too big (after
importing) for the style guide...or even the page? I have been using 96 dpi
when importing. This works fine for the smaller graphics but makes gibberish
of the larger graphics (the full screen shots) while making them too small
for the anchored frame, then too far too the left or to far to the right
inside it. Thank you!

Regards,

Jessica Nealon
Technical Writer