Automated/Overnight Word->PDF

Subject: Automated/Overnight Word->PDF
From: Paul Moloney <paulmoloney -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:44:59 +0100 (BST)

At the moment I have to maintain dozens of
manuals in Word format, which usually all undergo
minor updates each day and have to be shipped
at a moment's notice in PDF format.

At the moment it's not feasible for me to manually
turn them in PDFs when they are needed; this
simply takes too long, as the manuals range in size
from 30 to 150 pages.

Ideally, I need to have a situation where overnight, a

PDF version of each specified Word document
is created and placed into a specified directory.
I'd preferably like to have the PDF created with
automatic bookmarks, if possible.

Is this possible, or am I dreaming? I can't imagine
I'm the only one in this situation, and at the moment
Acrobat is driving me crazy.

P.

=====
--