RE: One graphic that good for screen and print?

Subject: RE: One graphic that good for screen and print?
From: "Sarah Kampman" <skampman -at- acornsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:42:11 -0500

Read this: http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/pdfs/Screen_Captures_102.pdf

It was written by a fellow techwrler, Sean Brierley. It's got the info you
need. After reading it, and being in a position similar to yours (details: I
need to use the same graphics, almost always of large screenshots, for
online help, PDF, and print), I've concluded that the best dpi for me is
144. 120 may also be a good compromise if your graphics are small enough.

-Sarah

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l