RE: Occupational hazard - carpal tunnel

Subject: RE: Occupational hazard - carpal tunnel
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:46:29 -0500

John,
Where did you find a wax machine big enough to hold 6 lbs of melted wax? and where do you get the wax????

At 11:10 AM 3/12/02 -0800, John Posada wrote:

I bought a deluxe size one (6 pounds of wax, big enought for feet)
for my girlfriend for xmas. She LOVES it.

> saw one for several years, but last XMas, they were selling two
> different home models at Wal-Mart (I believe they were $30/40
> respectively).
>
> They must have been popular because the store was sold out by the
> time I went back (but I got one as a Xmas present anyway).

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
(Romans 12:18)

www.ehelp.com/techwr