RE: Occupational hazard - carpal tunnel

Subject: RE: Occupational hazard - carpal tunnel
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:52:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Annamaria..

It was the biggest one I could find..about 50-60 bucks. There must be
6 or more models, different sizes. The wax is usualy sold at the same
place where the sell the machines. Kep in mind thhhhat the more wax,
the longer it takes to melt. I also got a smaller one for the
mom...she says it works for her arthritis.

--- Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net> wrote:
> John,
> Where did you find a wax machine big enough to hold 6 lbs of melted
> wax? and where do you get the wax????
>
> At 11:10 AM 3/12/02 -0800, John Posada wrote:
> >I bought a deluxe size one (6 pounds of wax, big enought for feet)
> >for my girlfriend for xmas. She LOVES it.
> >
> > > saw one for several years, but last XMas, they were selling two
> > > different home models at Wal-Mart (I believe they were $30/40
> > > respectively).
> > >
> > > They must have been popular because the store was sold out by
> the
> > > time I went back (but I got one as a Xmas present anyway).
>
> Annamaria Profit
> E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
> "Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
> (Romans 12:18)

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/15