RE: Applying On-line

Subject: RE: Applying On-line
From: "Damien Braniff" <DBraniff -at- amphion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:57:55 -0000

I'd NEVER turn down a resume because the writer didn't use styles.
Styles are designed to make life easier for the writer and most would
agree that a standard template is a boon to writers. I'd almost go as
far as to say they're essential for larger docs (after tidying up many
where returns were used to create the right 'look'. However, for a two
page resume it's probably as quick/easy not to bother with styles.

Damien Braniff
Technical Writer
Amphion Semiconductor Ltd.
50/51 Malone Road