RE: Applying On-Line

Subject: RE: Applying On-Line
From: "Miriam McGinty-Lowe" <Miriam_McGinty-Lowe -at- MDSUK -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:58:50 +0000

I take on board what Sharon and others are saying about using styles in a
resume, but I'm a little unsure what's wrong with using 'Normal'.
If it's used for normal 'filler' paragraphs, without additional formatting, and
in conjunction with styles that have been formatted appropriately, what's wrong
with it?
Please explain!
Miriam
P.S. I won't tell you about my colleague who wrote her CV in Excel. No, I
didn't understand why either.