RE: Which boot camp to attend?

Subject: RE: Which boot camp to attend?
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:39:47 -0000

Hi,

Without any more information about the courses, it's a bit hard to say.
That is, if Web technologies refers to HTML, CSS and CGI, then you
probably want to go with the client/server course. However, if you do
believe the hype (caveat reader, this is coming from a hack who works at
a Web Services company), then Web technologies are the way of the
future. So, if your Web course includes stuff like .NET technologies,
WSDL, SOAP, network security, etc, that's the one I'd choose.

If you've got them handy, post the course descriptions. Thanks. DB.