Re: Which boot camp to attend?

Subject: Re: Which boot camp to attend?
From: "Brad Jensen" <brad -at- elstore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:02:04 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles E Vermette" <cvermette -at- juno -dot- com>

> I'm torn between a course on client/server technologies and one
on web
> technologies. Any thoughts?
>
> (note: I'm leaning toward the C/S course because I'm and end
user
> software TW, and most of my experience has been with c/s
products.)

Well, if the purpose of the boot camp is to prepare you for future
opportunities, and to expand the number and kind of projects you
are suited for, then the web technologies is the easy answer.

Want more money? Expand your comformt zone.

Brad Jensen
www.eufrates.com Elearning course in minutes