RE: Informal Poll - how many technical books do you buy?

Subject: RE: Informal Poll - how many technical books do you buy?
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:45:37 +1100

1 - Unlimited within reason. We did buy the hardcover version of the M-W 3rd
Int for pure "Yes - if the word aint in there we aint usin it" weight with
recalc softies :-) I've spent about $500 this last year, and will be
spending another $300 in the near future.

2 - Tools and processes.

3 - Negative.

4 - Around AU$500

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP