Re: WebHelp Display Problem

Subject: Re: WebHelp Display Problem
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:59:07 -0800 (PST)

Emily

Sometimes it seems the RoboHelp we produce doesn't
load correctly on our machines. We have to hit the
refresh button, or try reloading the url to the
page in order to see the TOC. I think the problem
is in timing...the scripts don't always seem to
load items correctly. After the inital load though,
when you hit refresh or place the cursor in the
Address box and press enter to relaod the page,
items are saved in the cache and things seem to
load in the right order.

HTH
Pete (pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com)

--- Emily Cotlier <Emily -dot- Cotlier -at- zeacom -dot- net> wrote:
> At my office, we use RoboHelp Web Help, generated by
> RoboHelp 2000, ...
[-=CLIP=-]
> One of our
> offices has had two people
> have problems viewing one of the Web Help items;
> when they try to open it,
> the TOC/Index/Search frame is blank, but they can
> see the introduction page.

http://personals.yahoo.com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp