Unicode version of product causes weirdness

Subject: Unicode version of product causes weirdness
From: walter -dot- crockett -at- ascentialsoftware -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:15:42 -0500

We're putting out a Unicode version of our product and testing it in
Chinese. (The data is in Chinese, not the GUI.)

Among the problems: for one particular dialog box, the context
sensitive HTML help pops up behind the dialog box. The only way you
can see it is to close the dialog box.

Also, the screen display is limited to 800 x 600, the colors are
limited to 16, and some of the GUI fonts change.

Any ideas?

Walter Crockett

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp