Managing strong personalities [was Re: how to manage]

Subject: Managing strong personalities [was Re: how to manage]
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:35:59 -0600

Make her your best friend, take her side in any disagreement, and engage in elaborate schemes to appease her, such as forcing everyone to go through personality assessment training so we can learn how to change our own personalities in order to make her happy. That's how my previous boss handled it, anyway. :-/

~~~~~
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc

>>> Kate O'Neill <kate -at- kathleen -dot- net> 10/31/01 07:54PM >>>
Any other managers have thoughts on dealing with strong
personalities?

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/publish/default.asp