RE: Layoff logistics and etiquette

Subject: RE: Layoff logistics and etiquette
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -dot- Brierley -at- Jenzabar -dot- Net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:44:23 -0400

If you signed such an agreement, then you are bound by it. It is up to you
to decline to sign if you think it unfair that your employer or potential
employer is not similarly bound. However, I'm not sure it would be worth
your employer paying a lawyer to pursue the issue, and I am curious what the
stated penalty of breaking those terms is . . ..