RE: Need Help with Word

Subject: RE: Need Help with Word
From: "Jonathan Kajeckas" <techwriter -at- jk -dot- shearers -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:20:41 -0700

Since the table of figures is a field, perhaps Tools, Options, Print tab,
Update Fields (clear the checkbox to turn it off). Bear in mind that any
changes you make to the document that affect pagination would not be
reflected in the table of figures unless you manually update the field
(right-click and choose Update Field, or select the whole document using
Ctrl-A and update fields with F9.

Jonathan