Re: You've Been Glurged (Sinclair and Include the world)

Subject: Re: You've Been Glurged (Sinclair and Include the world)
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:57:24 +0800

It's not in recent congressional record at www.thomas.loc.gov. It may be somewhere deeper in their archives, but again, what this thing is doing is referencing something official sounding in order to authorize what it says so that people will unthinkingly pass it along.

It was first read into the CR shortly after the original broadcast in 1973. It was read in again after Sinclair's death in 1984.
/K@
--

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are....One day
I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: