RE: Vector Graphics

Subject: RE: Vector Graphics
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:45:00 -0400

Wow! What a lot of work!!

I recommend not messing with the bitmap. Realize the limitations: you cannot
easily resize a bitmap, a screen capture is a picture of a screen at a
particular point in time, a screen capture is not dynamic--unlike the
program that created the screen you are capturing, setup your desktop
correctly beforehand, anticipate the resolution of your output devices
(other peoples' screens and printers, etc.) and just take the capture.

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com