RE: Who else sings??

Subject: RE: Who else sings??
From: "Leslie Johnson" <lesliej -at- microsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:42:33 -0700

Hmm...interesting. Last I heard about that correlation, the conversation
was about developers.

Well, I've heard it argued that technical writing is basically acting as
a translator for end users. Sounds like that might sit in your foreign
languages bucket!

Also, don't assume you have no musical ability just because you can't
sing...it's just one of many instruments available to us.

BTW - OT: I'm living proof about the correlation - I play 7 instruments,
including a fair alto voice; and I speak 4 languages.

Interesting thread...

Leslie Johnson
PM (User Assistance)
Microsoft