Help with HTMLHelp-Excel Please.

Subject: Help with HTMLHelp-Excel Please.
From: "Mark Emson" <mt -dot- emson -at- ntlworld -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 18:23:23 +0100

Help with Help needed urgently.

I've been asked to add an existing HTMLHelp file to an Excel document.
But it would appear that this is a lot harder than it sounds.
(Not being a programmer has its limitations)

All I want is to call up the Help by clicking an on-screen button. Nothing
fancy in that but, can I find a way to do it..? Can I *#$ -at- !!!
Using the button to start a macro for a hyperlink works but always
intervenes with a warning message (which we don't want to see).

I've tried all sorts of commands but always end up failing.
At the moment I'm back at the start with,

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

End Sub

Can anyone fill in the gaps to get "Myfile.chm" to run as it does when I
actually start the file manually.
The .chm is not complicated and there are no pop-ups or context sensitive
elements to ID.
It is stored in C:\Windows\Help.

If you have the script/code and would be willing to share it I'd be very
obliged.
2 days inside a VB book has left me bald.

Please send any help to markemson -at- bulginpower -dot- co -dot- uk

Many thanks

Mark.