Designing packaging matter??

Subject: Designing packaging matter??
From: Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:24:31 -0400

Good morning,

I know about designing front and back matter when creating documents but
does anyone know if there are any 'guidelines' for designing packaging
matter?

Our software and documentation will soon be packaged in a cardboard box
similar to the Adobe Acrobat, FrameMaker and Microsoft packages and we are a
little unsure of what exactly should belong on the box. Does anybody out
there have any guidelines or ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ann Waterhouse
Senior Technical Writer
Crescendo Systems Corporation
5305 Notre Dame West, Suite 200
Laval, Quebec
Tel. (450) 973-8029 Fax. (450) 973-4449
ann -at- crescendo -dot- ca

This correspondence contains confidential company information intended only
for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited.