International Techwr-l's needed

Subject: International Techwr-l's needed
From: Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:54:56 -0400

Good morning,

I'm hoping that all the Technical Writer's out there can help by doing me a
small favour. Our marketing department is getting ready to launch a new
product and we are trying to come up with the phrase "the solution" in 10-12
languages other than English and French. We can use the Internet translation
tools available out there but I think we all know how unreliable they can be
and embarrassing ourselves with a new product is not something we look
forward to. Technical Writers and Editors, on the other hand, know the
importance of accuracy especially with foreign languages.

So, would anyone care to help?

Thanks in advance,
Ann Waterhouse
Senior Technical Writer
Crescendo Systems Corporation
5305 Notre Dame West, Suite 200
Laval, Quebec
Tel. (450) 973-8029 Fax. (450) 973-4449
ann -at- crescendo -dot- ca

This correspondence contains confidential company information intended only
for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited.