RE: Ruffled Feathers

Subject: RE: Ruffled Feathers
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 16:51:36 -0500

Speak softly and carry a big stick. ;?)

Your error apparently was Ccing the boss. At your meeting, explain that the
copy you sent was an unfinished first draft intended to seek clarification
from the SME, apologize for sending it to the boss and any confusion, and
state you will be careful not to make similar mistakes in the future.

Cheers!

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com