RE: Binding printed doc

Subject: RE: Binding printed doc
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:15:04 -0500

>> 1. How do you other Whirlers bind your documentation for
distribution to
> customers?
We do it a couple of ways:
1. "Publish" on our website,
and 2. We have one of those Ibico comb binder "machines" (brand
name "ibico" tho I'm not plugging it... there must be others)

So in the drawer of the common room, there are piles of presentation
covers, different size plastic combs, and I've gone through the "lessons" of
how that thing works. I think of the binding as a form of meditation. (How
else can one go through the tedious portions of the job??)

HTH...
Nancy McDonald
Sr. Project Mgr
UUNET Global Hosting