RE: Binding printed doc

Subject: RE: Binding printed doc
From: David Downing <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:37:33 -0500

My questions:

1. How do you other Whirlers bind your documentation for distribution to
customers?

Actually, we do use the 3-ring binders, although our manuals do get updated
regularly, so it makes more sense. I don't think it necessarily makes
documents look temporary if the binders are done nicely.

2. Do you have any suggestions for a compromise solution? (It must be no
more expensive than the 3-ring binders!)

Well, I'm not sure there is any other method that doesn't cost more.

3. Can anyone point me to studies that have been done about this? If I'm
going to make a change, I'll have to prove to them that the new look will
give our customers a positive impression!

Afraid I don't know, but I'd be interested to find out.