RE: salary survey suggestions

Subject: RE: salary survey suggestions
From: "Jennifer Freeman" <basilisk -at- acm -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:06:41 -0600

Try the Real Rates Survey (www.realrates.com) and its companion
site, the Real Salary Survey. The first is for contract rates,
the companion is for salaried positions. The last year's worth
of survey submissions are searchable by skills, software packages,
job title, location, qualifications, etc.

I also recommend that everyone participate in these surveys.
The more who take part, the more useful these sites will be for
everyone. (I'd personally like to see more tech writers listed,
and more from the Midwest.)

-Jennifer Freeman
basilisk -at- acm -dot- org