Training Kit

Subject: Training Kit
From: OSSAMA NABEL <ONB -at- ARIA -dot- COM -dot- EG>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:04:30 +0200

Hi everyone,
I need your advice on how to best plan for a software training kit. My
company plans to offer a CD containing computer-based training material as
part of its new customer training/support policy. My part is to prepare an
outline for the training kit, suggest appropriate software to be used, and
of course implement it! I'm not sure how to define the level of details for
my material to avoid factual boring presentations, besides, my information
on software for this kind of training is rather limited!

I would be grateful if those of you who have been involved in similar
projects offered some ideas.

Thanks in advance
Ossama