Re: To Scroll or Not to Scroll, That is the Question

Subject: Re: To Scroll or Not to Scroll, That is the Question
From: "Teri A. Ward" <taw0200 -at- eeidf002 -dot- ca -dot- boeing -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:41:49 -0800 (PST)

I feel your pain, Pam! <g> I was faced with a similar
problem a couple of months ago. My eventual solution
was to put the links in a box with a colored background,
and "float" it at the right margin, with the text flowing
around it. In my case the logical title for the box was
"More Info". You do this with either CSS or tables.

I'd be interested to hear how others have dealt with
this, so if you could share off-list replies 'twould
be nice.

Teri Ward
Technical Writer/Web Designer
Seattle