RE: dreamweaver or frontpage?

Subject: RE: dreamweaver or frontpage?
From: "L'illette Vasquez" <lillette9 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:31:13 -0600

I'm curious, Melissa... have you found improvements in FP2K that might
warrant someone selecting it over Dreamweaver (or Dreamweaver UltraDev)? I
ask because, as I mentioned previously, I have very little familiarity with
FP2K, and I'd like to be able to offer some first-hand critique when
approached by those die-hard Microsoft users who insist on FP2K or request a
considered recommendation.