RE: dreamweaver or frontpage?

Subject: RE: dreamweaver or frontpage?
From: "L'illette Vasquez" <lillette9 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 22:34:12 -0600

I agree completely... which is why I phrased it "sometimes considered" ;)

I have, in the corporate arena, encountered many Frontpage advocates;
however, I do not know whether they had "worked their entire career in
Word." I rather suspect the majority of them took up Frontpage simply
because it is a Microsoft product or at the recommendation of someone who
never ventured further than that first foray into Web design using
Frontpage. For myself, although initially learning quite a few years ago to
develop with Frontpage, the arrival of Dreamweaver was definitely an
improvement - and a relief! It also coincided with my own increasing skills
and interests in more "sophisticated" site development. As regards teaching
Frontpage and Dreamweaver, I did in fact teach the latter at a local
community college, and had no trouble introducing it to both Beginning and
Advanced classes.

L'