Re: ballot usability--right-handedness

Subject: Re: ballot usability--right-handedness
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:13:57 -0600

AMEN!!!!!!

Fly your flag tomorrow! Remember all those men (an women) who risked their
lives, and, all too often, gave them up,

....so we could sit here and wonder who we've elected as president,

....so we could complain because the candidate of our choice didn't win,

.....so we can go where we want, when we want, worship (or not) as we please.

We owe these people more than we can repay. They've earned all the honor we can
bestow on them.

Jo Byrd

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230