WAY off topic

Subject: WAY off topic
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:34:51 -0700

I want to say thanks to all of you who understood being a little wacky about
my dog and offered helpful suggestions and advice for keeping her quiet and
still while she recovers from having her knee rebuilt.

She is home and not happy. She is in pain and upset. I have to keep her
quiet and still for several months while she heals. The vet said that she
had little left holding the knee together but the prognosis is good if we
can keep her inactive while she heals. I have a group of dog sitters lined
up for when I have to be out of the office - my writers are a huge help
here! Writers get to edit and hang with the dog. We have such a cool place
to work.

And to make a connection to technical writing to keep Eric happy - I got a
handout from the vet about rebuilding her knee and instructions about the
next few months, including drawings. Someone wrote these and I think it
qualifies as technical writing!

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org