RE: The OTHER Test

Subject: RE: The OTHER Test
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: 'Annamaria Profit' <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>, Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:49:43 -0700

I know it's standard. My point is that I don't see how it's relative except
in banking or other institutions and positions where the employee might be
able to have some power over money.

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.