Graphics Pad - Advice

Subject: Graphics Pad - Advice
From: claire -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:29:10 +0300

Dear All,

I have just started using Macromedia Flash and Director and have decided
that it is time to purchase a Graphics Pad.

Can anyone point me in a direction to find some helpful advice on how to
decide which of the many products available I should consider and how to
decide what features are important?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards

Claire Kapiri