Help - registerserif

Subject: Help - registerserif
From: claire -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:28:52 +0300

Hi,

I need to add a registerserif to a word in my FrameMaker document.

I am using FrameMaker 5.5 and have tried using the Alt 0174 ansi code but
this produces nothing.

In desperation I have entered a serif in Word and copied it across to
FrameMaker. This produces an acircumflex character. I tried turning this
into the registerserif by applying a Symbol font character format but this
makes the character disappear altogether.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Any suggestions?

Claire Kapiri

Card Tech Services Limited
90 Makarios III Avenue