Re: Why use WordPerfect's reveal codes?

Subject: Re: Why use WordPerfect's reveal codes?
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <rstevens -at- hubdata -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 10:45:19 -0500

One of the most valuable things I learned while using WP: KEEP YOUR CODING
CLEAN!!!!!

NOTHING can screw up your lovely work faster than a stray, unwanted code. The
"good housekeeping" habits I acquired using WP (though my natural
anal-retentive, borderline compulsive-obsessive personality MAY have something
to do with that, too :-> ) have helped me avoid a lot of problems over the
years, especially when creating help systems where a wrong or stay code can
REALLY screw things up!

Jo Byrd