RE: Why use WordPerfect's reveal codes?

Subject: RE: Why use WordPerfect's reveal codes?
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <rstevens -at- hubdata -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:51:31 -0400

Oh my goodness, does this take me back.

In college we used WordPerfect on NeXT boxes (lovely machines; this was in
the early '90s). I spent a couple years working as a student in tech
support. I cannot *tell* you how many times a harried student wanted to know
why on earth their paper didn't look right and the reason was generally that
they'd been playing around with so many styles, fonts, and other doohickeys
that the invisible parts of the document were a nightmare. Big swipes of the
DEL key and very grateful students followed. :-)

Thanks for the resurrected memories of easily-achieved (yet
mysterious-to-others) success, Geoff!

Rebecca Stevenson
Technical Writing/Development
Hub Data, Inc.