Salary survey

Subject: Salary survey
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Found an interesting salaryt survey site conducted by
"computerjobs.com".

I don't know if it's accurate, but at least they recognize technical
writer as a separate job skill and category.

http://www.computerjobs.com/salary_survey.asp

After you take the survey...maybe about 10 questions, you can view
the results of last year's survey,

BTW...according to 1999 survey, I'm pretty close.

I have no stake in this site or company, it was included as a link in
a financial newsletter that I subscribe to.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/