Re: Get your resume together

Subject: Re: Get your resume together
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: rebecca rachmany <rebecca -at- COMMERCEMIND -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

If..

we can, and, the risk is near zero, and what you forgot is that along
with the change usualy comes more money...why should a person stick
around after they've given the problem their best shot and it's not
getting better.

Let's just say that it's our turn for revenge when we've been
"released" by employers because it was easier to show management that
they were addressing a problem by replacing heads rather than
replacing the true problem...themselves.

You've questioned the practice of changing, but don't say why it is
wrong, other than some vague impression that the reason is "just
because".

BTW...as far as always ending up in a situation that is no better, is
wrong...my experience has shown me otherwise...if only by my learning
what made a situation wrong and learning from it...where I am now is
better than where I was before.

> deal with other people's inane decisions for longer than the
> lifetime of
> their current project.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/