RE: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"

Subject: RE: Photo on Resume site or "Gee, get a load of my navel"
From: John Garison <jgarison -at- ide -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:57:25 -0400

I got my current job largely because they people there saw my web page (URL
available on request!), and since it's a double-duty web page, it includes
some photos of me and my family and my other interests. I don't think having
a photo of me available from my web site affected the job offer or not. I
truly doubt it.

John Garison
Documentation Manager
IDe, Inc.
150 Baker Avenue Extension
Concord, MA 01742

jgarison -at- ide -dot- com <mailto:jgarison -at- ide -dot- com>
Voice: 978-402-2907
Fax: 978-318-9376