RE: Word, too [was]Does Frame Suck? From a new user

Subject: RE: Word, too [was]Does Frame Suck? From a new user
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: "Molly Bowling" <mbowling -at- statsoft -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:31:58 -0700

At 11:14 AM 7/21/00 -0500, Molly Bowling wrote:

I think what really matters in Frame is to have a *very* good template. With a good template, the software is practically transparent. It's just you typing and assigning styles to things. The problem is, when you're just starting out, it's really hard to know how to make a great template. :)

I'm about to dive into Frame for the very first time when my program arrives next week, and know little about styles and templates. Does anyone have suggestions for any good resources (web, print, etc.) on how to create good templates?
I have a paper (PDF format) on the subject entitled FrameMaker Template Design and Enforcement that I can send upon request.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.