Papers I've Written

Subject: Papers I've Written
From: Dan Emory <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>
To: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:17:38 -0700

At 02:54 PM 7/25/00 -0500, Jo Baer wrote:

If you're using Frame 5.whatever, and not Frame 6, my best advice is to
go to Dan Emory's excellent article on autonumbering in the first issue
of InFrame magazine. Here's the URL:
http://www.inframe-mag.com/files/issue001.pdf. It's the best
comprehensive explanation I've seen on the subject, and very clearly
explained. I've referred many people to this article, and nobody has
ever come back and made nasty comments to me or TPed my yard.
The paper on autonumbering as well as 5 other papers I''ve written on
FrameMaker subjects such as Template Design and Enforcement,
Creating and Using FrameMaker Palettes, FM+SGML Information
Design, a Graphic Conversion Utility, and Database Publishing
can all be found at:

http://www.microtype.com/

When the home page appears, click on the Resources link in the
left frame. Then, scroll down to Links to Tutorials and Articles,
where you'll find the papers (all are Acrobat 3.0 PDF).
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
Voice/Fax: 949-722-8971 E-Mail: danemory -at- primenet -dot- com
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646
majordomo -at- omsys -dot- com with "subscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.