RE: Screen Capture Question

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Question
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:04:21 -0700 (PDT)

I like Snag-it for two main reasons:

1) The quality of image capture is great. More than once I've tried
clicking a button on a screen capture and wondered why nothing was
happening.

2) The flexability of the options is surpased by none.

3) A friend of mine, who also lurks on this list, wrote the help
application for it.

BTW...the writers at the contract I'm at switched to Snagit from
Fullshot on my suggestion.

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/