Re: TV term; "color blur"?

Subject: Re: TV term; "color blur"?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "Yosuke Ichikawa" <ichikawayosuke -at- obun -dot- co -dot- jp>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:08:21 -0400

It happens to computers, too, when something like an electric fan is too
close to the monitor. The phenomenon is not limited to color changes. I get
waves on the monitor in that case. I think the easiest and clearest way to
refer to this phenomenon is to call it electrical interference or just
interference. The phenomenon is one electrical device affecting the
operation of another electrical device.

Bonnie Granat

-----Original Message-----
From: Yosuke Ichikawa <ichikawayosuke -at- obun -dot- co -dot- jp>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Friday, July 14, 2000 1:00 AM
Subject: TV term; "color blur"?

>When you place something magnetic (like a speaker) close to a TV set, the
>color may be affected, changing to green or purple or some color other than
>what it should be.


Previous by Author: Re: Really basic question
Next by Author: Re: An Apology
Previous by Thread: Re: TV term; "color blur"?
Next by Thread: Re: TV term; "color blur"? [Thanks]

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads